Before ordering a helicopter, we kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with the booking rules:
- Flights are possible only during daylight hours from 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. in winter, flights are carried out in an even shorter time interval. Helicopters can rise to a height of 300 to 5000 meters. According to the Aviation Rules for Air Transport of the Russian Federation, each passenger is required to have a document proving his identity.
- Applications for flights and payment are accepted, as a rule, at least 5 working days before the flight.
- When recruiting a national team – you need a sufficient number of people to carry out the flight.
- When booking a flight for more than 1 day, the customer pays for the sludge area, helicopter security, meals and crew accommodation.
- Some facilities for visiting the border zone require special permission for foreign tourists.
- The cost is indicated for a round-trip flight for a helicopter rental.